AAT Student Support Mentor
- Job Reference: HEW-05429d
- Date Posted: 10 March 2019
- Recruiter: GPRS Recruitment
- Website: http://www.gprs.uk.com
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
- Sector: Education, FE, Trainer,Tutor, Coach
- Job Type: Permanent
AAT Student Support - Wirral & Greater Manchester areas - £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience / 22 days holiday which increases to a total of 27 plus stats over the first five years of service / Profit related pay bonus which can be up to 3% of salary depending on the company's performance.
The Role: AAT Student Support
• Have you a sound work history within Accounts and would like to use your knowledge to support learners working towards and achieving their AAT qualification?
• You will be travelling around the Greater Manchester and Wirral areas visiting learners in their workplace to support them with working towards their AAT.
• You will manage your own workload and diary in order to spend time with your learners.
• You will be meeting with learners' managers to discuss their progress and build good business relationships.
• A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: AAT Student Support
• AAT Level 4 minimum.
• A sound and varied track record working within an accountancy office over several years so that you have completed work to the equivalent to a Level 3 or 4 AAT.
• A confident, friendly person who enjoys working with and supporting people.
• The ability to organise your own diary and workload.
• Accurate and timely administration skills.
The Employer: AAT Student Support
• A well-established training provider who boasts the highest success rate of learners achieving their qualifications in the UK. They can also boast that 99% of their learners go on to secure a permanent position once they have completed their apprenticeship. Ofsted rated Good and being on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP) they have had to clearly demonstrate they have the capacity and capability to deliver successful, quality apprenticeship programmes. This success has come as a result of the support they extend to their learners. Each learner is visited in their place of work to ensure that they are happy in their role and being utilised effectively so that the skills they will need to demonstrate to achieve their qualification are being integrated into their role. The other major selling point for this company is the career progression on offer: the company is able to cite many examples of their team who joined the company and have progressed to managerial roles. They support progression with each person having their own Personal Development Plan and the chance to attend different training courses, all intended to broaden their skill base and enhance their career prospects.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.