Bouygues E&S are seeking to appoint a Document Control & Administration Apprentice to support our rapidly growing data centre business. We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual with a real desire to start a career in Administration. We will provide training and support to enable the successful completion of a professional Admin qualification. This is a full time position based on a 40 hour week
The Apprentice will provide support to the Project Director and the Project-Coordinator.
Accountabilities & Key Tasks
- Preparing and collating monthly reports
- External communication: Preparation of the newsletters for distribution within site vicinity of Canning Town and Pontoon Dock
- 4Projects / Viewpoints : Uploading documents & Contracts onto the database
- Fieldview / priority 1- setting up new users and subcontractors packages for the Team to use for their daily logs and snagging list.
- Scheduling of meetings & preparation of refreshments for the meeting
- All printing needs (in house or external)
- Preparing orders and raising Purchase Order
- Responsible for folder structure and up keep on server.
- Day to day administrative duties; preparing and filing correspondence.
- Preparing presentations
- Book couriers when requested
- Planning Team building events
- Arrange IT equipment and facilitate mobile phone distribution as required.
- Update contract / supplier / consultant contact list.
Essential & Desirable Criteria
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent Microsoft Word knowledge
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- PowerPoint knowledge
- Previous experience within an administration role
- Additional languages
Together with our partners and clients, Bouygues E&S delivers award-winning construction, development and regeneration projects to the most exacting standards across public and commercial private sectors.
Bouygues E&S is part of the Bouygues Group, a diverse global business which operates in the construction, engineering, energy, media and telecommunications markets.
With annual sales of over €32 billion and operations in over 100 countries, the financial strength of our group is a key differentiator in these challenging economic times.