Our client are currently hiring for an Administrator to join their leading global insurance organisation. This position will be based within a progressive and growing business and has plenty of room for personal and professional development. There are a range of benefits and this is a great opportunity to expand on your skills.
Working within our client's offices near Billericay high street, you will have responsibility for managing clients' repair instructions and administering tasks as necessary to contractors.
- You will communicate with contractors, policy-holders and clients and keep them informed throughout the process.
- You will manage client instructions effectively.
- You will support a team of Call Handlers in a way that's supports the customers' needs and promotes brand values.
- As an Administrator you will need excellent verbal and written communication skills, to be able to convey technical information as concisely as possible.
- Communication and interpersonal skills necessary.
- Previous claims handling or administration skills would be an asset.
- Technical and IT skills essential.
What's on offer:
- 26 days holiday.
- Dental plan.
- Employee Assistance Programme means support is always on hand.
- A clear path of career progression within a large global company.