Do you thrive in a busy environment? Are you someone who can confidently multitask and work to deadlines? Would you like the chance to work as part of a dynamic team in Bristol as an Administrator?
Red specialises in contact centre recruitment across the UK and having established ourselves as leaders in our field for the past 20 years, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional performance for both our clients and candidates.
Due to ongoing growth, we are looking for a lively, enthusiastic individual to join our Bristol office as an Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a rewarding career!
Package and benefits of an Administrator:
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8.30am - 5.30pm, and Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
Location: in Aztec West, Bristol (office based working for first 3 months)
Full, training provided
No evenings, no weekends, and no bank holidays!
25 days holiday + bank holidays and your birthday off!
A fun, lively environment, with a supportive team
Regular social events and team-building days
Free onsite parking at our Bristol office
Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
Responsibilities of an Administrator:
* Answering inbound calls from candidates, clients & third parties, and delegating calls to the appropriate person or using own knowledge to support the party and resolve their query
* Generating outbound calls to existing candidates
* Using internal templates to format and edit candidate CV's
* Organising and uploading candidates details and documents onto the internal database
* Supporting the Senior Administrator with ad hoc tasks; market research, internal audits, stationary orders, references
* Supporting consultants and Senior Management with ad hoc tasks
Skills of an Administrator:
* Confident and professional telephone manner
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise and organise workload
* Excellent ability to multitask, and have a flexible working approach
* Good computer literacy, including Microsoft Word and Excel
If you are a proactive and confident individual, who believes they will be a great member of the Red team, please apply!
Red Recruitment (Agency)