Job role: Administrator
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday- Friday - 09:00-17:00 (30mins for lunch)
Location: Ryton on Dunsmore, Coventry
Are you an experienced Administrator? Do you offer excellent attention to detail? Are you experienced with data capture? Then this role could be for you. A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing Construction company based in Coventry who currently recruiting an Administrator to provide support within the training department. Supporting the Training Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all employee training records are up to date.
The key responsibilities of an Administrator:
- Ensure all employees training is up to date
- Book ad-hoc training for all employees
- Ensure all employees records are maintained and up to date
- Provide administrative support to the Training Manager
- Filing and archiving training records
- Manage all post for Training and HR department
The successful Office Administrator will posses the following skills:
- Proficient user of Microsoft and Excel
- Be creative and able to use own initiative
- Ability to prepare documents within required deadlines
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Be able to prioritise and have exceptional attention to detail
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have all of the above skills and experience, then please apply today. Alternatively e-mail for more information or to talk through your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.