My client is currently looking for a Administrator based in Hartlepool on a permanent basis, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
The role will start on a temporary basis for 12 weeks and then will go permanent.
Main purpose of the role is receive and process sale orders from customers via the telephone, email and fax, to maintain good working relationships with both our sales representatives and customers.
- Deal with incoming enquiries from customers by telephone
- Process sales orders
- Deal with the drivers and deliveries for the day
- Logging sales communication onto CRM systems
- Communicating with external inspection companies
- Raising credit notes
- Process orders from customers via both email and fax
- Check stock and prices from customers
- Service allocated customer accounts
- Keep customers up to date of stock status, including calling customers regularly in relation to back orders outstanding on the system
- Ad hoc tasks
Salary £18,000 - £19,000