My client is a Housing Association based in West London - They are looking for an administrative assistant to join them for the next six to ten weeks.
This person will be in charge of many tasks but the main thing is completing the office administrative tasks are completed.
Working hours: 09:00 - 17:00 [Monday - Friday]
Start date: Monday 29th November onwards
Duration: 6-10 weeks temporary
Interview: Either a Teams but a face to face interview ideally
WFH: Working from the office full time
FYI: There will be some telephone work over the phone, Tennent liaison
- Provide comprehensive admin support service to the housing team with specific regard to repairs & maintenance (for example day to day repairs, annual gas checks), general record keeping, providing basic reports, etc
- Administer the housing waiting list, dealing with individual application enquiries, sending out standard letters
- Help maintain Stoll's housing IT database ('Pyramid')
- Assisting with telephone enquiries from tenants
- Well organised
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent IT skills - Word, Excel, able to learn to use Stoll database
- Good team player
Housing experience not essential but obviously helpful / a bonus. Training will be provided.