Who we are
Say hello to Doctor Care Anywhere: the digital platform that puts your health in your hands.
No more queuing outside GP practices. No more stressing over appointments. We help over 2 million people speak to a GP by video or phone, whenever or wherever they need to.
We're a team of doctors, designers, data analysts, software developers, managers, marketers, and more - all working together to transform patient experiences for the better. And as we grow, we need the best kind of people making that happen.
Sounds like something you'd like to be a part of? We have ambitious goals and need ambitious people to reach them. If you're talented, hard-working and ready to dream big - while having some fun - we'd like to hear from you!
Your new role:
We are seeking a confident and eager Patient Experience Administrator to join our growing and friendly team and a very busy time of growth at Doctor Care Anywhere. This is an office based role based in Blackfriars with remote working a few times per week. You'll be undertaking a variety of back office administrative tasks including performing our note sharing and prescription processing tasks.
Hours would be 9am - 5:30pm, 5 days over 7 per week ( Mixture of office and remote working)
The key tasks in your new and exciting role with us:
- Printing and posting clinical documents
- Managing consultant referrals
- Key role in processing prescriptions
- Data base management
- Working to targets and KPIs
Hopefully a description of you and your experience:
- 2 years+ experience of working in an administrative role
- Awareness of data protection, ideally within a healthcare environment
- Confident, diligent, self-reliant problem-solver
- Quality-focused individual
- Enthusiastic, proactive and ambitious
- Proficient business administration/computer skills
Why you want to work here:
We understand the importance of good health and happiness for our patients and our employees. You can expect to be supported and valued as a member of out team and have the freedom to make the most of your role and careers with us! As part of that, as an employee you will have access to:
- Free Private Medical Insurance
- Doctor Care Anywhere subscription for you and 5 members of your friends or family
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bike2Work scheme
Other plus's when at DCA!:
- 4 x charity 'Care in the Community' days per year
- Progressive environment with a focus on wellbeing
- An environment where the 'sky is the limit' offering career opportunities and development
- Flexible working environment with the option of coming into the office for a collaborative space
- Open, transparent and dynamic environment, trusted to work independently but with a great team around you
- Virtual Fitness classes three times a week