£18,000 - £22,000
Monday - Friday
Working in the office
A Healthcare company based in Fulham are on the lookout for an experienced and switched-on Administrator to join their busy team.
You will be supporting the distribution manager to support the company's operations.
The main purpose of an Administrator role is:
- Handling enquiries
- Dealing with orders
- Administration duties - telephone calls, messages, and emails
- Welcoming and directing visitors
- Working with the CRM system
- Creating spreadsheets and presentations
- To have experience within administration and customer service
- Works well within a team and individual environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines and targets
- To have experience working with a CRM system is beneficial
- Gym use on site
- Life insurance
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Laptop and Phone supplied to be able to work from home
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.