Salary: £24,000 per annum
Shift Pattern: 5 days over 7 (Includes Sat & Sun)
Hours of Work: 23:00 - 07:00
- Extensive invoicing to prescribed deadlines
- Some processing of orders by telephone, email, or fax to support the customer service team
- Be proficient in processing orders for all customer types
- Make sure that all customer complaints are promptly responded to when received and responded to appropriately.
- Be willing to undertake any other duties in relation to the customer service team as may be reasonably required.
- Excellent listening, questioning and feedback skills.
- Very good computer skills - All Microsoft Packages (SAP a bonus)
- Invoicing experience
- Professional manner and good verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm whilst still maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve queries
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Free onsite parking
- Medicash Health Plan
- Day off for moving
- Bereavement leave
- Pension Scheme
- Retail Rewards
About the Company:
Our client is a distribution company with a difference. They supply to London's Restaurants, Hotels, bars & Catering companies with fresh seasonal produce 6-days a week. Our clients passion is about meticulously sourcing and selecting the finest ingredients, whether they are from the Lincolnshire fens or the great Parisian market Rungis, Milan or humble market gardens. Such emphatic sourcing means that the client can relax in the knowledge that the essential. groundwork has been done and that their order will be of unrivalled quality.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria of this Administrator role, please apply now!