- A Competitive Salary, amazing Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Along with 25 Days Annual Leave plus an Additional Day on us for your Birthday
- Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
- A Bonus Scheme that takes a balanced approach and looks at both in role performance' but also the behaviours and attitudes you exhibit at work'
- FREE access to the Headspace App, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline and Trained Physical & Mental Health First Aiders (On-Site)
Our client within the financial services industry are expanding! This is a great opportunity to join a lovely organisation who offers a fantastic working environment, which includes hybrid working as well as great long term development
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join them as an Administrator within their Customer Services Department.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to customers, partners and external 3rd parties considering at all times how to achieve the best customer outcome.
They are seeking someone who is driven to provide excellent administration and customer service and who maintains focus when faced with high volumes of work, ensuring accuracy at all times.
Training is provided and you will have a Team Leader who will ensure you have everything you need to complete your role successfully.
Whilst experience of customer service or administration within a financial services company is beneficial and would give you a head-start in this role, it is not essential.
- Ensure that administrative tasks are processed efficiently and accurately
- Provide and maintain excellent levels of customer service, providing prompt and efficient responses to enquiries
- Take ownership and responsibility when handling customer enquiries via inbound or outbound calls, emails or post
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required
- Educated to GCSEs or equivalent level, including English and Maths (passed at grade C or above)
- Computer literate (with experience in Microsoft Office)
- Able to work under pressure to achieve objectives within timescales, without compromising accuracy and quality.
- Driven and able to motivate yourself when faced with tight deadlines.