Our Business Services team is a collective of creative, strategic, forward-thinking business enablers. Together the People & Culture, Marketing & Communications, IT, Operations, Finance and Quality & Risk Management teams make it their mission to ensure Mazars has the right tools, technology, strategies and services in place to deliver exceptional client service and future-proof our growing business. Job Purpose
To provide seamless, effective and proactive administrative support. To continually seek ways to make full use of technology to improve processes and efficiency. To promote agile ways of working and reduce reliance on paper. In addition to studying for an apprenticeship certificate.
Role & Responsibilities
This is predominantly an office based role.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Work within agreed standard ways of working and key performance indicators
- Providing a first-class concierge style front of house service
- Working as an agile team, providing holiday cover and deputising for other roles as needed
- Constantly seek to improve processes and find ways to work in a paperless environment
- Champion agile working, including within the administrative support function
- Provide support for the day to day facilities operations, helping to maintain a welcoming, clean, secure and safe working environment for team members and visitors
- Provide a point of contact for onsite IT issues and requests, liaising with the remote IT teams.
- Take ownership of asset management ensuring IT kit levels are maintained as appropriate.
- Deliver high quality Audio Visual and Meeting support, ensuring the Mazars meeting room equipment is maintained to high standards and is available to internal staff and external customers alike.
- Administration duties as directed by the business support hub leader/business support team leader
- Prepare, format and amend documents as required ensuring that documents are produced in compliance with the firm's house style, to include letters, reports, presentations and accounts, making full use of standard templates and Adobe Sign
- Scanning & distributing post
Inclusion and Diversity
- A team player
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to new circumstances and comfortable working with complexity and ambiguity
- Creative problem solver: logical and creative thinker, takes a methodological approach in understanding a problem
- Excellent communication: demonstrates an effective style of communication and collaboration, both verbally and in writing
- Flexible with the ability to work effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities, effectively managing expectations when required
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- A positive, proactive approach
- Takes a pragmatic approach to resolving situations, using own initiative where appropriate
- MS Office skills (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Friendly and approachable personality.
- Possess a confident, professional approach to tasks
- Demonstrates a high level of commitment and is able to work in a busy environment. Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure when necessary to deliver to tight deadlines
- Must have a flexible attitude to working, and possess a willingness to work as part of a team
- Commitment to self-development & learning
- Affinity with our values; in particular, respect for individuals, diversity and integrity
- Interpersonal skills; the ability to build client relationships with a foundation of trust and responsibility
At Mazars inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience. Agile working at Mazars
Agile working means empowering you and trusting you. Empowering you to work where, when and how you choose. And trusting you to make the right choices for Mazars, your team and yourself to deliver the best outcome for the client.
Within the administrative support function, there will understandably be a requirement for a presence within the office. This will need to be managed in order to ensure that an appropriate level of cover is maintained at all times to meet the needs of the firm, team and clients