An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Parts Advisor to join our busy Parts Department at our Mercedes-Benz Dealership in Hull.
The succesful candidate will be enrolled onto the Mercedes-Benz Apprenticeship programme which will start in April 2020.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside qualified Parts Advisors and to be trained in the workings of the parts department at a long established and successful motor trade company.
We aren’t looking for the finished article as we will in turn offer comprehensive training together with all of the help and support you need to become a successful Parts Advisor.
During your Apprenticeship you will:
• Develop knowledge of motor vehicles and the motor trade.
• Understand a managed stock control processes with the aid of in-house computerised systems.
• Develop customer facing skills.
• Become a fully trained parts advisor with continuous post-apprenticeship training and development.
What we’re looking for:
• This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a Trainee Parts Advisor, Trainee Service Advisor or are looking to take their first steps in to the motor industry.
• The successful candidate will be an organised and motivated individual who has the desire and attitude to succeed.
• Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
• A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
• The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
If you are interested in joining one of the most progressive independent dealer groups in the industry and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
In return for your hard work, we’ll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications