A fantastic opportunity has become available with one of the UK’s leading apprenticeship training providers.
We are seeking to appoint a skilled tutor/assessor to join their team and work with business administration, team leading and management learners located in various locations in the South West.
You will deliver full apprenticeship frameworks, including functional skills, to your own caseload apprentices and work closely with their employers to develop their apprentice’s skills, abilities and knowledge
Skills and Experience Required:
- Over 18 months current experience as a tutor/assessor
- Minimum of 2 years occupational experience in a business administration setting
- Experience of delivering functional skills to level 2
- Relevant assessing and teaching qualifications ie. TAQA or equivalent, PTLLS or above/equivalent
- Strong maths, English and IT
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
This a permanent position with an excellent salary and package on offer.