Apprenticeship Trainer / Assessor - Generics
- Job Reference: NAW-05481s
- Date Posted: 9 March 2019
- Recruiter: GPRS Recruitment
- Website: http://www.gprs.uk.com
- Location: Stoke on Trent
- Salary: £27,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + bonus + benefits package
- Sector: Apprentice Assessor, Education, FE, NVQ, RQF, QCF Assessor
- Job Type: Permanent
Apprenticeship Trainer / Assessor - Generics - Midlands mainly (Regional Role) - £27k + bonus (£4k potential earnings), 23 days holiday + bank + birthday off / mobile, laptop, mileage paid, overnight stays paid, quarterly staff incentives, childcare vouchers.
The Role: Apprenticeship Trainer / Assessor - Generics
• This is an exciting new role with a progressive private training provider supporting in the delivery and assessment of apprenticeship programmes.
• Based from home you will be supporting learners across 'generic' subjects such as Customer Service, Team Leading, Business Admin and Management at Levels 2 & 3 in a variety of work settings.
• This will include designing and delivering programmes with a mixture of blended learning including work based assessment, 1-1 delivery, classroom & workshop and interactive learning too, ensuring apprentices are progressing and ready for their end point assessment.
• The role will be mainly covering the Midlands Region (including West & East) with some travel further south may be required so ask for a flexible approach to travel, in return you will be part of a growing team with strong investment into your CPD.
• A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Apprenticeship Trainer / Assessor - Generics
• Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA)
• Experience in a similar position - delivering apprenticeships
• Hold occupational competency in delivery areas
• Driver with own vehicle
The Employer: Apprenticeship Trainer / Assessor - Generics
• This private training provider is a specialist in their fields of delivery. They have been steadily growing over the last few years, with moving into apprenticeship delivery in 2012. They pride themselves on supporting industry professionals in gaining the qualifications in order to further their career. With a strong leadership team in place to drive their growth they are looking for ambitious trainers to join in their journey.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.