Milk Education are looking to recruit 'Standout' Teachers with Primary experience who are available to cover daily / short term supply or long-term absences in Northumberland and North Tyneside.
- Are you a passionate teacher but looking for a better work/life balance?
- Are you someone who is flexible, enthusiastic, and motivated to do well each day
- Are you an NQT or experienced teacher?
- Experience with PPA
Required Skills & Experience:
- Qualified teacher with QTS or ECT
- Relevant experience working within education or childcare
- Subject Specialism
- DBS on update service
- SEND experience
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North of England. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment: https://
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk- Milk Education - Home | Facebook
If you are interested registering for the roles we have, please send your CV to or for an informal chat with Emma, call or submit your application via the form below.