Assessor in Electrical Installations
Full Time - Early Mornings and evenings as and when required
£28,433 - £30,775 per annum – Depending on qualifications and experience
Based at the St Albans Campus / Travel required around Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire and London
Oaklands College, based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, are looking for an Assessor to join our successful Apprenticeship and Work Based Learning Team at the St Albans Campus.
The successful candidate would be required to assess and IQA Level 3 students studying Electrical Installation via work-based learning and apprenticeship programme delivery.
To be considered for this role candidates should ideally hold an Assessor Qualification and hold a level 3 Qualification in Electrical Installation.
Applicants holding a D34, V1 or TAQA Level 4 would be desirable however the College would support training for these qualifications once started in the role.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to travel between various sites and employers; standard mileage rates will be paid; a full driving licence and car are essential.
Interviews will take place remotely via Microsoft teams on a date to be confirmed
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Generous Salary
• Automatic entry into the Local pension Scheme.
• Generous annual leave – 30 days pro rata plus 8 days bank holiday pro rata
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Free onsite parking.
• Subsidised onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
• High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work as a team.
• The ability to work towards deadlines.
• The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under represented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.