Bouygues UK have an immediate opportunity for an Assistant Recruitment Advisor to join our established in-house recruitment team, based in our head office in Waterloo.
As our Assistant Recruitment Advisor, you will support our recruitment team and be responsible for finding the best talent in the industry.
We are looking for someone who is keen to develop within the role and progress their career, while benefiting from having an experienced mentor to help your progression.
The main focus of the role will be to generate talented candidates, provide a first point of contact to the candidates and provide wider support to the recruitment team.
This will include:
-Directly sourcing candidates
-Advertising live vacancies
-Monitoring advert response
-Developing and managing candidate pipelines
-Managing our candidate database
-Helping to arrange interviews
Who we are looking for:
A large part of the role will be to recruit for our South West and South Wales region so any previous experience of this area would be ideal, there will be an element of travel involved in the role to support the region. There may, alternatively be the opportunity to be based from our Bristol office with regular travel to our office in London.
- Willingness to engage in continual professional development.
- Articulate in written and verbal communication.
- Problem solving ability.
- Well organised and customer focused.
- Honest and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Some previous recruitment or HR experience
- Degree level qualification.
- Knowledge of recruitment in construction or related industry
- Knowledge of the South West & South Wales recruitment market
Why Bouygues UK:
Day in, day out, our teams deliver some of the most technically innovative and challenging projects across the UK and the world. With a strong corporate culture, our values reflect how we operate with Respect, Excellence, Courage, Integrity and Passion.
We offer competitive basic salaries coupled with generous company benefits, including:
- 26 days annual leave, increasing to 30 days
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Bouygues Extra - opt into lifestyle benefits
Bouygues UK is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.