Business Development Manager- Leeds
You will be predominately be involved in selling apprenticeships to both Levy and SME businesses. The company specialises in Digital Marketing and Social Media apprenticeship courses. Your key responsibilities will include; - Proactively engaging with clients to secure apprenticeship starts.
- Develop both new/ existing employer base by building relationships and understanding the employer's needs.
-Identify and develop business opportunities.
- Build and maintain sales ensuring you manage the employer's expectations.
- Complete all start paper work in line with the Business Development Procedures.
- Deliver targets set out by the Management Director on a monthly basis.
- Follow up on leads in a timely fashion. - Co-ordinate meetings and deliver presentations based on training needs to your client base.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who have experience of selling apprenticeships to both levy and SME businesses. Sales/ business development/ employer engagement/ account management experience is essential with proven success.
On offer, a salary of up to £35,000 + comms and company benefits.
For more information, contact James Ellis on 01489 884376 or email:[email removed]
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.