We are an international multi-brand staffing organisation providing permanent and contract staff to the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) sectors.
We bring skilled people together to build the future. We do this through our strategic focus on our people, our services and our customers.
The ideal candidate will exceed in this position if they are able to successfully aid recruiting efforts and fulfilling the clients needs by matching clients with open the company's recruiting needs. In order to do so the candidate has to be able to source and qualify leads that will meet the company's criteria. To be successful, the candidate will have to understand the technical depth of the industry and the company to become and effective talent partner.
- Actively source and qualify candidates
- Manage the client's needs and expectations
- Maintaining strong relationships in the market
- Working to improve recruitment efficiency
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Quota or goal oriented
- Able to meet strict deadlines Independently motivated
- Team player
Unique Benefits and Rewards
- Uncapped Commission with no Threshold
- Flexible hybrid working with the option of working from home or the office
- Ongoing training throughout career from our dedicated Learning and Development Coaches
- Structured progression path to follow
- Company laptop provided with built in telephony system to make calls
- "Thrive" community for well being support
- Employee focus groups
- 5 paid volunteer days (Increased from 2 days)
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Share scheme
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.