Role: Business Support Administrator
Hours: Full & Part Time
- Produce and send letters.
- To maintain internal records as required, including input into databases and systems, the maintenance of office records and filing systems (hardcopy and electronic). Ensuring compliance with data protection legislation and information assurance policy and procedures at all times.
- Receive and process or distribute information or incoming mail whether digital or in hardcopy. Provide support for sending physical mail if required.
- To maintain a welcoming reception service in the office.
- Able to competently use a wide range of Microsoft Office packages particularly in the areas of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Saving relevant documents, sending letters and information packs to service users, following up any missing information, telephone and reception duties, and other general administrative support as required.
Apply online today for immediate consideration