Children's Support Worker - Flexible Hours - Carlton/Arnold (Nottingham Area)
Your new company
We are looking for Support Workers that are looking to join our Hays team working within a Children's care setting. You'll be joining a team who are nurturing and supportive, that can give children, high levels of care and allow them to achieve amazing outcomes. The role is to promote and encourage independence and life skills for our young people, ensuring that their safety and well-being underpins every decision we make. Our mission is to improve opportunities for the children and young people in our care and education so that they can live fulfilled and enriched lives.
Your new role
As a Children's support worker you will be creating a safe warm caring therapeutic environment for our children and young people. Form effective relationships with our children and young people, help them to develop life skills and encourage educational development. Support our young people in daily activities such as attending schools, cleaning, shopping, family contact, community activities and holidays.
What you'll need to succeed
- We are seeking individuals who have experience working with Autism, Learning Disabilities, Emotional Behaviour Disorder, Trauma. This is not essential but it is desirable.
- You must be someone who is caring, reliable individual that has emotional resilience to support our children and their emotional needs
- Be highly motivated, focused with excellent organisational and IT skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Whilst it is not essential is it desirable for you to hold an NVQ level 2/3 in Health & Social Care.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent Competitive Weekly Pay
- Flexible Working Hours - work around you own needs, full or part time, days, evenings, weekends or nights.
- Consistent Work - work the number of hours that suit you week on week
- FREE Training
- FREE DBS
- Out of Hours Team - Supporting your needs for any queries or for booking shifts.
- Full Guidance through our compliance process
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.