Sewell Wallis are currently working with a leading, international professional services based business within Leeds City Centre. Our client are looking for an experienced client focused individual who has ideally worked within a professional services environment to join their well-established client administration team. This is a newly created position and is an excellent time to join a large, growing business where progression and development from within is really encouraged.
The role will mainly focus upon providing excellent customer service to a large, varied portfolio of clients and there will be a strong emphasis around problem solving and supporting the client in ensuring that their billing process runs smoothly. Full training and support will be provided and the role will report into a dynamic, supportive and approachable Manager.
The Client Administrator role will involve a lot of client interaction and will require someone who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will need to have strong problem-solving abilities and be able to identify issues and recommend solutions. Hybrid and flexible working will be available, with approximately two days in the office and the rest from home. There may need to be some flexibility with this at times depending on individual client requirements.
The main duties of the role will be -
- Escalating issues to Manager and Client Partner in a timely manner.
- Contributing to the co-ordination of client requirements.
- Following the correct process for each individual client in regards to individual and bespoke billing processes.
- Building positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with the electronic billing and purchase ledger teams on a day to day basis.
- Keeping in constant communication with client base and ensuring all tasks are on track to be completed within their agreed service level agreements/deadlines.
- Preparing and issuing documentation for client reviews and meetings.
The ideal candidate will -
- Have worked within a similar role or have a strong background in administration.
- Potentially have had some exposure to a finance role, an understanding of the billings/accounts payable function would be an advantage but isn't essential and can be trained.
- Be able to build up relationships at all levels and will be comfortable negotiating and influencing key stakeholders within the business whilst remaining professional.
- Have excellent written skills and attention to detail.
- Have experience working within a fast paced/client orientated environment.
- Pick up new systems and skills quickly.
- Be comfortable working towards targets and deadlines.
For more information please contact Becky Gibson
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.