Client Support Administrator
Cardiff, free parking available
Salary £18,000 per annum
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Annual leave is 23 days plus bank holidays
Quarterly Incentive Scheme
There is a pension scheme in place which is 3% (Employer) and 5% (Employee) contributions after 3 months service
There is a life assurance scheme in place which is one times salary
Onsite parking free of charge
Shuttle bus to and from Cardiff Central train station free of charge
Onsite gym free of charge
*The bonus is a non-contractual and discretionary payment and subject to rules in place at the time
• Provide timely, accurate administrative support to the sales team.
• Provide sales support to customers, act as point of contact where appropriate and help develop customer relationships.
• Prepare documents for clients such as quotations, and invoices and help coordinate sample collections.
• Ensure CRM is accurate and up to date and client communications are recorded.
• Implement the requirements of the company Quality Management System and help maintain ISO17025:2005 accreditation.
• Receive and action incoming customer enquiries and take details needed to prepare quotations.
• Provide general advice to clients on how best to meet their testing requirements whilst referring technical questions to the Client Services Manager or laboratory.
• Prepare quotations for clients promptly from information provided.
• Receive and action acceptance of quotes from customers.
• File/scan documents and client communications promptly on CRM system.
• Ensure the CRM workflow is accurate and up to date.
• Liaise with customers to arrange sample collection appointments after quote is accepted.
• Check collector availability, prepare and send sample collection details and ensure collector confirms the appointment and it is entered on the collection calendar.
• File blood/urine/DNA/steroid results or other subcontracted analysis results against CRM record and paper file.
• Dispatch sample collection packs to GPs and collectors.
• Record kit movements in and out on the kit log.
• Inform customers of sample receipt including explaining flawed submissions.
• Process quotes and orders through to raising invoices.
• Send quotations, results and invoices to customer on behalf of the Account Manager.
• Maintain adequate stocks of sample collection kit consumables.
• Prepare sample collection kits.
• Ensure the CRM system is updated with all correspondence.
• Assist with office administration such as stationary orders, entering payments from customers etc.
• Monitor experts and info mailboxes and action as appropriate.
• Actively work towards improving quality and customer service, at all times for example by contributing suggestions for improvement.
• Identifying amendments needed to company QMS documents.
• Ensure that non-conformities and complaints are recorded in a timely manner