CLINICAL DEPUTY CARE HOME MANAGER
Nursing Home - Surrey
Up to £46,000 p.a.
Bright Selection Ltd is excited to represent a national, not for-profit care home provider in the appointment of Clinical Deputy Care Home Manager, at their small, good rated, nursing and dementia care home in an affluent South London Suburb.
We are delighted to represent a multi-award-winning care and nursing provider in their search for a Clinical Deputy Care Home Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best regarded care homes in the local community. Achieving excellent reviews and continuous 'Good' CQC ratings.
The care and nursing home is situated in the Wimbledon area, with facilities that provide every room with a breath-taking view.
As the Clinical Deputy Care Home Manager your role will be split between managerial duties and operating as the clinical lead - at least two shifts as a clinical lead a week. You will be assisting the Home Manager in the smooth running of the home in accordance with the policies and procedures and taking overall responsibility for the home in the absence of the Home Manager.
We would love to hear from you if you are an experienced Deputy Manager with a current NMC PIN.
* Ensuring high standards of care are delivered to meet the individuals physical and emotional needs
* Taking responsibility for all nursing duties for specified residents according to the delegated instructions of the Registered Manager.
* Assisting the Registered Manager in the effective and efficient running of the home, including budget control
* Ensuring procedures are followed and help maintain that relate to work and practises within the home
* Liaise, as required with the Health and Local Authorities, voluntary and community organisations for the benefit of residents and staff
* A Qualified Nurse with a current NMC Pin
* Experience of managing staff in a Nursing Home or similar environment
* A competent understanding of GDPR and CQC
* Strong communication and organisational skills
* Flexible to an alternative working pattern to provide cover and attend emergencies outside of normal working hours including on call
* Hold, or be willing to undertake, a NVQ 4 in care or equivalent
* A passion for delivering outstanding care to all residents
* IT Literate
For further information please contact Jaden Smith at Bright Selection.
Bright Selection advertises roles on behalf of our clients. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may keep your details on our database for future roles & if we do so, you will receive an email letting you.
Bright Selection recruit on behalf of health and social care providers, as such we are committed to supporting our clients in creating COVID-19 safe environments. For this reason we are only able to consider those who are fully vaccinated or have an evidenced exemption. If you have not already had a vaccination and do not intend to, unfortunately we will not be able to represent you