Are you a CPN with a skill set within Mental Health wards? Would you like to become a locum for a number of large NHS Hospitals & communities in and around Oxford
If YES, then we want to hear from you!
Pertemps Medical Professionals are currently looking for CPN's with Mental Health Experience, to work for the NHS within the London region. You will be working Day Shifts(37.5 hours per week). Immediate starts are available and you will receive competitive rates of pay!
As one of the UK's leading NHS Framework Supply Agencies and Approved suppliers to all the Major NHS & Private Sector Hospital Groups, we have an unprecedented selection of roles available.
If you cannot commit to a full locum role but are looking to cover vacancies on an ad-hoc basis then we still want to hear from you.
• Registered Nurses
• Mental Health Experience
• NHS/Private Sector background
• NMC registration required
• Right to Work in the UK
• Available for a three month contract(with view to being extended)
• Able to work Day Shifts (variety of rotas)
• Car Driver Why should you become part of the Pertemps family:
Mental Health Nursing job roles across the UK
- Fast track registration
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Generous referral scheme
- Flexible work options
- Choice of part-time or long-term assignments
- Great selection of Permanent roles
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- Ongoing support with CPD, Revalidation and Mandatory Training
- True 24/7 on call service
If this sounds like the role for you then please call Patrice on option 1 or alternatively click apply now!