Creative / Digital Media / Marketing Assessor
- Job Reference: GEV-05483g
- Date Posted: 8 March 2019
- Recruiter: GPRS Recruitment
- Website: http://www.gprs.uk.com
- Location: Gloucester
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: Benefits
- Sector: Apprentice Assessor, NVQ, RQF, QCF Assessor
- Job Type: Contract
Creative / Digital Media / Marketing Assessor - MUST be a Qualified Assessor - Birmingham - 2 Hour Radius (Regional Role) - £25,000 - £32,000 / Competitive Mileage.
The Role: Creative / Digital Media / Marketing Assessor - MUST be a Qualified Assessor
• To train, coach, mentor and assess young adults towards the achievement of a work based vocational Apprenticeship within Creative / Digital Media and Digital Marketing.
• Planning, training, mentoring and assessing learners, principally using OneFile, and as and when required at employer’s premises, as the apprentice works towards achieving their Apprenticeship framework or standard - Level 3 & Level 4 Learners
• Managing own caseload and own diary
• To keep learners engaged on the programme and manage their learning and achievement in line with targets and objectives set in the individual learning plan
• A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Creative / Digital Media / Marketing Assessor - MUST be a Qualified Assessor
• At least three years Industry experience within the Digital space
• AET Level 3 (or equivalent)
• CAVA Level 3 (Assessors Award - or Equivalent)
The Employer: Creative / Digital Media / Marketing Assessor - MUST be a Qualified Assessor
• This Midlands based Award-Winning Leading Training Provider, specialises in high-quality apprenticeship provision within the digital marketing and media sector. Having been established for over a decade, they work with some of the UK's leading employers within this field, including leading trade groups and cutting-edge start-ups, and they work with some European partners to create film skills projects, giving learners a foot in the door within this creative industry. Always looking for training professionals to join their team within these specialist qualifications.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.