Reed Raynes Park are recruiting for an experienced Student Services Administrator with Safeguarding knowledge, to support our client based in Kingston on a temporary basis from Jan 4th 2020
Full time - £11.37 per hour plus holiday pay
Role is subject to enhanced DBS and referencing!
The Student Support Administrator will provide highly efficient, organised and effective administrative support to a team of multi-disciplinary professionals and Service Head working within the Support Service and College wide Safeguarding structure. This will include being a key point of contact for safeguarding case files and working in close liaison with Support Service Staff and Safeguarding Officers to ensure files and key communications are processed in a timely manner. The post holder will be required to support the team in the coordination and delivery of this work in addition to the provision of Support Centre services in line with policy.
- Be a proactive ambassador for the Support Service, promoting and raising awareness of financial support and all other aspects of the service that students are eligible for to Tutors and other relevant stakeholders
- Closely support and promote the work of the Support Service including Careers, funds, enrichment and pastoral support
- Actively contribute to and record minutes of team meetings as required.
- Contribute and keep up-to-date with Quality Improvement initiatives and to be aware of, and meet, service standards for the Division.
- Participate in the Professional Development Programme and undertake training as required, including all areas of office technology.
- Propose any ideas that may help to promote and extend the College's reputation and efficient running of the College.
- Work safely, consider the safety of others and work within the guidelines stated in the College Health and Safety Policy.
- Adhere to all College safeguarding procedures in line with organisational Policy.
- Be available to assist in enrolment procedures, which may require additional hours including evenings and weekends, for example during the Autumn Term.
- Work flexibly, which may include evenings, open days, parents' evenings and possibly weekends.
- Undertake any other duties as may be required by the Principals Group and Directors of Divisions in order to ensure the efficient functioning of the College.
If you are available immediately and would like to hear more about this position, please contact Lisa Nichols now!