Our client is a successful and well-established company based in Alcester. Due to their continued success, we are looking for an confident and pro-active Customer Service Administrator to join the experienced and dedicated team. You will be the first inerface to existing and prospective customers providing an excellent customer service. With modernised offices and great opportunities available, you wouldn't want to miss out!
Customer Service Administrator
£12.00 - £12.50 per hour dependent on experience
Temporary (9 - 12 months and potential for permanent role)
Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 17:00pm, 15:45pm Friday finish
Training office based and then flexible working: 2 days office and 3 days at home
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO ALCESTER
- To engage with customers, build relationships and provide an outstanding customer service
- To act as first point of contact for customers from enquiry to order.
- Escalating any customer queries internally
- Ensuring customers are updated promptly and accurately on product availability, prices, delivery times, and the status of orders
- Use the database to maintain up-to-date customer records.
- Working closely with the sales team and support them to achieve sales objectives and improve the sales efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and develop existing business in line with customer segmentation, rules and procedures.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer Service or Administration experience is essential
- Accuracy with data entry skills
- Computer literate - able to use systems and Microsoft Office
- Able to multi task but also prioritise workload
If this role is of interest to you and you are available immediately, please click 'APPLY' today. Alternatively, contact Laura on or email your up to date CV to