• Responsible for receiving incoming calls and manning reception desk
• Discuss services and skills over the phone to secure bookings.
• Meet and greet customers into reception, confirming booking details and relaying information to the workshop.
• Responding to customer enquiries via email, social media, telephone and face to face.
• Diary management using internal booking system.
• Communicate repair required to customers vehicles clearly, selling the job and answering any doubts they may have - helping them to make a decision.
• General office administrative duties.
• Updating database with customer information accurately.
• Generating Invoices and taking payments.
• Liaising with customers, workshop and external subcontractors.
• Assisting the Office Manager with any duties asked to perform within the team.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Good communication skills both verbal and written.
• Enjoy working a part of a friendly team.
• Good IT skill with knowledge or Microsoft office suite.
• Keen to learn new skills.
• "Can Do" attitude.
• Works well under pressure
Hours: Mon - Friday 08.30 to 17.30 Saturday 08.30 -12.30 (On a Rota)