A successful, large, and exciting Technology company based in St Albans are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team.
You will be working alongside the Account Management team to process orders and support with day-to-day administration. You will work with an Account Manager to learn and develop with the opportunity to progress into an Account Manager
The successful candidate will be joining a market leader supplying supply peripherals, software, devices, MPS, services and infrastructure solutions.
The company have risen through the ranks to become one of the top ten largest value-added resellers in the UK. They sit proudly on their British roots, with regional offices across the country, housing a skilled workforce of more than 500 employees.
What's in it for you?
- Salary: £24k + £4k OTE
- Location: St Albans
- Benefits: Free parking, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 2 weeks off over Christmas, pension, casual Fridays, discretionary performance-related bonus, chillout areas, canteen.
- Take and process customer orders via, fax, email, post in an accurate and timely manner
- Answering and dealing with calls
- Resolve customer queries, promptly and effectively providing a high level of customer service
- Maintain and develop knowledge of customers, suppliers, products and systems
- Produce customer facing quotes and log them on CRM
- Grow, qualify and develop a spending customer base of Key accounts across multiple markets
- Build and maintain a working database of customers
- Develop new business and maintain existing accounts
What the employer is looking for:
- Graduates with 2 years plus experience in a similar role
- Have strong negotiation, organisational, presentation and financial acumen skills
- Have outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written
- Can engage with people via the telephone
- Have an ability to build rapport quickly and easily with stakeholders at all levels
- Have a confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality, with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude
- Have a full clean driving licence
Hours: Mon - Thurs, 9am - 5:30pm / Fri 9am - 5pm
Red Door Recruitment is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Full details available on our website.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.