Customer Service Administrator - Temporary up to 12 months
£12.85 / hr
One of the largest and continually growing beauty businesses in the UK. Independently owned, they ship globally to 20 countries, operating in the B2C and B2B Market, and are proud to be in the Sunday Times Profit Track 100.
Why Would I Want to Work Here?
With 3 offices in the UK and 2 additional warehouse operation facilities, the business manufactures their own products and everything is done in-house. The role comes with onsite parking, working hours are 9am to 5.30pm from Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.30pm on Fridays. Currently offering flexible working with 2 days from home, and more than any benefits, this role comes with a management team that care and listen. Looking to change their systems and processes, your input will be a vital part of their growth plans.
The Essence of The Role
The role will involve supporting a busy team with all aspects of customer care, from dealing with customer queries regarding products and orders, to managing our customers online feedback.
Scope of the Customer Service Administrator
- Answering customer calls to deal with queries, product information, delivery information and general questions
- Processing customer returns, ensuring all customers who return their items receive replacements or refunds in a timely manner
- Responding to customer messages from eBay & Amazon
- Communicating with customers to ensure we receive positive feedback on e-commerce channels
- Quality Control / Product testing to identify products with potential issues
- Processing claims with our delivery couriers for missing customer deliveries
- General office support to ensure customer orders are received and processed smoothly
- Driven & self-motivated, a strong planner and well organised
- Ability to multitask, and work at pace
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work both independently and within a busy team
- Experience using ERP and CRM systems preferably Salesforce
Job ID: 4749