About HERA London
Hera London is an eCommerce, fashion apparel brand/retailer based in Cheltenham UK. Hera London designs and develops its products in the UK, manufactures in the Far East and Europe and then ships directly to its customers from the Hera London eCommerce store.
Launching in 2015, Hera London soon became known for its iconic skinny jeans, oversized t-shirts, and loungewear, collecting a loyal customer base, and attracting ambassadors and celebrities such as the Geordie Shore cast, Brooklyn Beckham and Sofia Richie, as well as launching a range of product within Selfridges London. These elements contributed to significant growth in revenue and profits, enabling Hera London to reach a turnover of over £5million in 2019.
In October 2021 the ex-Chairman and now Executive Director of Gymshark Paul Richardson purchased a majority share in Hera London with the mission to capitalize on the work done by the previous team, create significant company growth, and improve brand equity. With a new management structure, Hera London has ambitious objectives to continue its growth to £100m over the next 3-5 years.
The Customer Service Manager will champion the HERA brand by leading and developing the customer journey by continually improving and delivering outstanding customer experience.
The Customer Service Manager will develop and lead a small growing team of Customer Service Advisors by coaching, mentoring, and leading by example. You will act as the point of escalation for the Customer Service Advisor and use every touch point with the customer to exceed their expectation and create positive outcome and experience even when things don't go to plan. The Customer Service team interacts with both prospective and existing customers, answering enquiries, and offering advice, along with resolving any aftersales issues via phone, email and online channels.
You will be a highly motivated Customer Service Manager, have a passion for offering customers an above and beyond approach to customer experience by leading by example and you will transferable knowledge and experience.
You will join HERA at an exciting time and be part of the initial start up team. HERA offers a hybrid working pattern, working a blend of head office based in Cheltenham and working from home.
- Give outstanding customer service which exceed expectation by providing a bespoke journey to HERA customers
- Manage a small growing team of Customer Support Advisors, ensuring regular 1-2-1 meetings and performance reviews.
- Lead by example and encourage individual and team development.
- Manage and lead all areas of customer service including communication channels such as webchat, email, phone and social media
- Identify areas for improvement and future trends
- Generate ideas for improvement and development of the customer journey with HERA
- Set and maintain SLA's and KPI to ensure service standards, productivity targets are achieved daily.
- Present feedback and trends to senior management that may impact HERA customer's experience.
- Manage customer service response and resolution times to ensure compliance of SLA's
- Reduce escalations through real time coaching and development of Customer Service team
- Lead the recruitment, resource planning and training for the Customer Service team
- An excellent communicator who can and wants to enhance the customer experience by working collaboratively with the wider HERA management team.
- Passionate about giving outstanding customer service and want to exceed the customers' expectations by providing bespoke solutions where needed.
- Flexible and enjoy working in a high pace, fast moving and changing environment
- Are bullish about HERA and its potential
- Have experience as a Customer Service Manager ideally within the online retail/fashion industry leading and developing a team
- Ideally have experience of working in a eCommerce D2C market
- Have an understanding of current Consumer Legislation
- Have experience of managing communication channels via email, phone and via social media.
- Ideally have experience of customer service improvement projects and change initiatives
- Have extensive experience of managing communication via email, telephone and social media channels
- Salary £28k-£33K per annum (Depending on experience)
- A flexible working culture - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, fast paced and energetic brand in its infancy
- Modern office with onsite café and central office location
- Great development programmes
- Huge staff discount across the brand: 50%
- Competitive holiday allowance: 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Additional day off to celebrate your birthday if it falls on a weekday!
- Employee Pension scheme
- Quarterly team activities
We would love to respond to every application however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible. If you have not heard within 2 weeks of applying, please assume on this occasion that your application has not been shortlisted. We may retain your CV to contact you about future employment opportunities that are being managed by The Growth Foundation Talent.
HERA is deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.