Are you an experienced Customer Service Manager within a Call Centre environment?
Are you looking for that next step in your career to join a global business?
If so, then this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world as a Customer Service Manager. This role will be based out of the Head Office in Croydon, although they will accommodate 2 to 3 days per week remote working.
Salary: £50,000 plus £5k performance bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Benefits: Include private medical cover, Life assurance, Pension, discounted travel insurance and Eye Care vouchers.
What will your working week be like?
You will be responsible for a team of 2 Team Mangers and 20 Customer Service Advisors, a mix of home and office workers. Our client is looking for a strong Manager with an analytical mind; a large part of the role will be looking at root cause and putting in solutions on an on-going basis.
You will need strong relationship management both internally and externally - be comfortable dealing with senior management/executive board level, attending meetings and providing reports. Also attending client meetings on a monthly basis.
The team deal with escalated complaints, but predominately the Customer Service Manager will be looking at cause and prevention.
Your responsibilities will include:
You will be responsible and accountable for ensuring that the Customer Service Team meets their KPIs and SLAs as well as any productivity targets. To achieve this, you will need to develop and support your Team Mangers to secure performance through their teams.
In this role, you also need to work closely with key stakeholders to support strategic business objectives especially within Operations and Sales. In addition to this you will seek ways to enhance the level of service we provide our clients and customers. To achieve this, we will expect you to:
- Actively encourage the alignment of the Customer Service Department with the UK Operations Teams with regards to the approach to closing complaints. Define and plan resources and competency requirements to maximise productivity and achieve SLAs
- Ensure the department functions without any delays or backlogs and responses are provided to customers in a timely manner within SLAs
- Ensure that the customer service department is efficient, responsive and effective and can adapt to changing circumstances.
- Support the Team Managers in enabling delivery of excellent service across the teams and work with them to identify potential problems and support their resolution
- Perform root cause analysis, regularly review processes and detect patterns and trends to consistently refine performance and service standards
- Performance Management
- Client Liaison
- FCA Compliance/Legal Requirements
Do you have the required skills & experience?
- Proven experience of working at Senior Supervisory or Manager level within a blue chip environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to interpret and analyse data
- Proven experience of working to results driven deadlines
- Attention to detail and desire to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and set clear expectations
- Strong problem-solving skills
To discuss this role in further detail or to request the full job description, please do get in touch!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.