We are looking for Customer Services Administrators with a minimum of CTC security clearance for at least 3-6 months cover and potential to convert to a permanent role..
The Customer Service Administrator is responsible for the day to day servicing of Occupational Health cases on behalf of our client for its clients.
Through administrative processing, proactive updates and query handling the role holder will ensure contractual KPI's are hit and a quality customer experience is delivered.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To proactively support front line and administration processes and correctly log new management and self-referrals onto the case management system
• Booking of and rescheduling of all types of appointments (OHP, OHA, Counselling, Physio and Technician) in line with KPI's.
• Provide confirmation correspondence and email/telephone updates to clients and employees on all activities undertaken using the Cohort system.
• Actively chase older cases providing proactive updates to clients.
• When difficulties are encountered proactively update referring managers with solutions.
• Correctly log all activities and notes within the case management system ensuring it is up to date at all times.
• Processing of any work items and administrative workflows within the Cohort system
• Manage customer enquiries via telephone and all OH mailboxes ensuring queries are answered professionally in line with the customer charter.
• Generate medical and health surveillance recalls through the Cohort system, actively managing reminders, receipt of questionnaires, and appointment booking
• Process and respond to all requests for information made under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. (Obtaining guidance where needed)
• Proactively manage urgent and DPS related cases ensuring the next case steps are fast tracked, the customer is fully updated and the case age is minimised.
• Manage complaints in line with complaint handling process.
• Requesting and chasing of GP/third party reports and medical records
• Provide administrative support for clinicians
• General administration tasks, including but not limited to, answering telephone, email and written correspondence, scanning and indexing of documents, filing, photocopying, shredding of confidential waste, incoming and outgoing post, diary management, purchase order requests and invoicing.
• Ordering of goods and consumables where appropriate
• Organising visitor passes and car parking spaces where required
• Booking of meeting rooms and arranging couriers upon request
The service needs to be covered between 8am and 5pm.
• Maintain confidentiality and have a full understanding of the importance of client confidentiality & the significance of a data breach.
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Able to meet targets and deadlines.
• Able to work under pressure and against challenging timescales.
• Solutions focussed.
• Good IT / PC skills including Microsoft packages.
• Enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
Key Performance Indicators
• Appointments offered within 10 days (OHA), 20 days (OHP), 10 days (Physio),
• Report sent to client within 24 hours
Please send me your CV if interested