Morgan McKinley's Sussex team is looking for a Data Administrator to work on a temporary basis for a company based in the Redhill, Surrey area. This is a temp job opportunity - Data & Customer Service Admin role to start ASAP and will be initially working for 3 months.
The main purpose of the Data Admin role is to process data, provide customer service support, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to resolve data exceptions and customer queries raised by internal teams.
Pay rate: £13 per hour
Hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Support processes within Data Operations remit
* Manage assigned queries including escalations and customer complaints
* Maintain the asset data held in industry databases through use of dataflows.
* Support with industry and internal data cleansing projects
* Maintain relationships with external 3rd parties to drive high performance at all times.
* Manage and respond to emails in the relevant department mailboxes
Skills and experience required:
* Experience of working in a similar - Data / Admin / Customer Services role.
* Excellent Communication skills - written and verbal.
* Good numeracy and problem solving skills
* Intermediate to advanced IT skills - Excel.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.