Nivtar Distribution provides 3PL warehousing, packaging and distribution services to ambitious businesses that have their eye firmly fixed on expanding their reach online.
We have 10 years of experience trading online, so we understand the pains and pitfalls, but also the vast opportunities.
Our purpose built distribution centre is optimised for the fulfilment of e-commerce orders, direct to the consumer.
Our clients store their stock with us safe in the knowledge that we will keep our promises, and our close relationships with well established brands and start-up businesses is a testament to that.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Manage website content such as product and category pages and blog articles.
- Online product merchandising
- Manage PPC accounts on various platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Bing, Facebook Ads, Instagram and Pinterest
- Prepare all website content and creatives for running website promotions
- Work closely with buyers to identify products for promotion
- Use Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Merchant Centre, Search Console and other tools to manage and report on Website and Digital Marketing performance.
- Manage and run social media campaigns
- Liaise with website developers during development of new website features
- Liaise with external SEO and PPC agencies.
- Manage all media for the website, social media and digital marketing campaigns and liaise with the in-house photographer and outsourced graphic designers
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Assist the Ecommerce Manager in execution of acquisition, conversion and retention strategies.
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
- Clear vision and ambition for a career in digital marketing
- Demonstrable interest in digital marketing and ecommerce
- Strong desire to learn and practice new skills, and ability to develop a mix of both technical and creative skills (a dominant skill expected)
- Desire to make an impact in a small company and be a self-starter.
- Excellent organisation skills and strong sense of discipline
You need to have 5 GCSE's
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here.
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.