Driver / Art Handler - Logistics -Bermondsey
Do you have previous experience of handling and packaging high-end goods including fine art?
Do you want to work for a company that is rapidly growing and expanding?
We are currently partnering with a company that project manage the logistics of high-end goods with offices in the UK and America. We are assisting them with the recruitment for a Driver / Art Handler within this specialist industry. This is a great opportunity to join a company that are thriving and expanding.
The Job role:
As a Driver / Art Handler, you will be responsible for:
- Handling and packaging of high-end goods including fine art and furniture
- Collection and delivery of high-end goods
- Driving locally and long distance between cities and around Europe
- Understanding of correct transportation methods for different items
To be suitable for the position of Driver / Art Handler, you will ideally have the following:
- Ability to drive up to an 18T truck is preferable
- Clean driving licence
- Physically fit with ability to work on ladders, scaffolding etc
- Willingness to work in Europe and spend nights away if required
- Advantage if experienced in working with high-end goods
- Advantage if Class 2 HGV licence held
The successful candidate for the role of Driver / Art Handler will receive the following package:
- Salary is negotiable between £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Workplace pension
- 23 days holiday per annum plus bank holiday
- Overtime and night away payments available
Please apply now to discuss your CV and the position in more detail.
The role of driver within this specialist industry is commutable from London.
Key words: Driver, fine art, furniture,
Quay Recruitment Group Ltd are a specialist recruiter for the life sciences, medical and engineering sectors and logistics partnering with global and UK businesses.