(Competitive Salary including Pension, Paid Overtime, Travel Allowance & Annual Bonus)
CDS Integrated Security Systems are currently looking for new team member to fill the above role. The successful applicant will be required to carry out the following tasks;
- Installation of cable containment, conduit and trunking.
- Installation of data and extra low voltage cabling.
- First fix of control panels, back boxes and bracketry.
- Second fix/termination of small electronic parts & control panels.
- Basic "dead testing" on cabling and some components.
- Completion of installation paperwork to hand over to senior engineer.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of carrying out the above tasks safely, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical/site drawings/schematics.
- Must be able to follow written task instruction.
- Must have experience of working at height using; step ladders, extension ladders, scaffolding or mobile elevated work platforms.
- Must have experience working on construction sites or carrying out engineering works in live office environments.
- Must be able to communicate with clients, customers and colleagues via written installation reports and emails.
- Must have good organisational and planning skills.
- Have knowledge or certification of 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
Desirable Skills & Qualities
- ECS/CSCS Cardholder.
- IPAF 1b/3a/3b Cardholder.
- UKATA CAT A Trained.
- Basic IP network installation experience.
- Knowledge of electronics components and relay operation.
- Have knowledge or certification of C&G 2391 or 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
CDS Group values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.