Employee benefits administrator, based in Putney, any administration background considered, hybrid workplace options available.
Are you looking for a change of direction, are you stuck in a rut and need a new challenge, or do you already have some experience in employee benefits administration and are looking for a more exciting place to work?
If you tick any of these boxes, we'd love to hear from you. We have the means to support you in your career and we're waiting to be impressed by your application!
We are a boutique employee benefits consultancy who provide exceptional levels of support to companies operating in the exciting worlds of creative, media, technology, fintech and the arts. We have an excellent reputation servicing over 200 clients, and we are looking for a like-minded individual to join us.
We believe that to recruit, motivate and retain the best people, you need to look after your employees. We help our clients become the employer of choice, a place where great talent wants to work - by designing and delivering employee benefits solutions that are carefully aligned to their business goals.
An employee benefits administrator at our company is a highly valued person who plays a key role in ensuring that the work we do for our clients runs smoothly and meets our high levels of service expectations. We provide specialist advice in the areas of pensions, protection, health and wellbeing, financial education and benefits administration.
The duties are varied and will centre around:
- Corporate client administration.
- Dealing with new joiners and leavers of multiple benefits schemes.
- Liaising with clients and providers to ensure schemes are kept up to date.
- Dealing with auto-enrolment administration.
- Calculating and providing P11d benefits figures.
We are also hiring for an IFA Private Client Administrator - please look out for this other advert.
- Previous administration experience gained in any industry - any experience of pensions and employee benefits would be extremely useful.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work on your own initiative and possess the attention to detail skills that this role requires.
- Be able to operate as part of a small team.
- Able to prioritise, manage the adviser's expectations and work within defined business processes.
Keywords: IFA, administrator, financial planning, sales support, career progression, wealth management, pensions, investment, protection, life, Xplan, new business, client services, group schemes, GPHI, GDIS, defined contribution, group pensions, pension schemes.
We are an established firm of independent financial planners and employee benefits advisers that offer advice to our clients in the areas of private financial planning and employee benefits advice. We put client service at the very heart of everything we do and our advice and the relationship we have is built around a simple four step process - Getting to Know You, Developing Tailored Solutions, Signing Off and Making Things Happen and Monitor and Review. We pride ourselves on speaking the same language as our clients and are experts in the fields of creative, media, TV and film and work with professionals, business owners and companies.
We are recruitment advertising specialists Recruitment Rebellion Limited to assist us with this vacancy. Please do apply through the advert and not to us directly as your application may be missed. Please, no agencies.