EA/ PA/ PR Assistant - 25-30k - working for a celebrity chef-
Fantastic career position to work for a celebrity chef as an Executive / Administrative Assistant in West London. This is a great opportunity for someone who is smart, a natural communicator , a team player, eager to work hard and drive results within a dynamic environment. It's a role with lots of career development potential. Help support the business to shape and grow their culture and processes. A good knowledge of PR and media would be very useful.
You'll work in a dynamic and flexible environment where the day-to-day role could range from booking international flights, to Handling PR and media, to managing customer relations, to pitching in and editing a presentation slide deck, to countless other possibilities. As the business continue to grow, the focus and priorities of the role may change. The ideal person will be someone who's proactive, always thinking multiple steps ahead about what should be done and how to do it better.
- Full management of calendar and email
- PR and media handling
- Composing and preparing email correspondence
- Arranging international and domestic travel, itineraries, and agendas
- Preparing presentations for the exec team
- Setup and support company meetings and events ensuring timings work for Executives and Management across a range of time zones with demanding schedules
- Co-ordinate UK staff Christmas Party and social events
- Organise / support personal items and calendar
- Minute taking, following up on action
- General office admin support - organise the office and maintain supplies of stationery, boardroom and equipment - Keep the office running smoothly
- Booking couriers, mail letters and packages.
- First aider and Fire warden
- Monitor any potential health and safety risk and hazards
All applications will be considered, however only candidates selected for the short l