Galileo Administrator and Sales Executive, Central London, Salary to £30k
This independent luxury travel company is seeking a candidate strong Galileo to provide sales and admin support within the team. They offer a salary up to £30k for this Monday to Friday role.
Galileo Administrator and Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for bookings generated by the sales team.
- Assist the sales team with the preparation of itineraries.
- Manage client customer service calls
- Check confirmations from suppliers to ensure booking and confirmation matches.
- Creating and amending passenger locator forms and gene3rating QR codes under Covid19 travel guidelines for clients
- Act as the quality control point prior to documentation dispatch
- Assistance with creating flight reservations using Galileo
Galileo Administrator and Sales Executive Requirements:
- Travel reservations or Travel admin experience
- Knowledge of Galileo is essential
- Attention to detail, accuracy and prioritisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Numerate and experience of Excel
- Must have a flexible approach and be able to work on their own initiative.
- Paying up to £30K
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 18.00
- Based in their offices in North London, or they can consider the role being split 50/50 home and remote.
To apply for this Galileo Administration and Sales Executive please either apply online, email your c.v to or call Amy on quoting Ref: AM55611
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit