ICAS World is a global employee assistance programme (EAP) provider. We help organisations promote health and wellbeing to their employees while at the same time improving productivity and reducing absence.
Our global employee assistance programmes (EAP's) and coaching services provide a range of support services to organisation's employees and their immediate family members. There are many components to an EAP, but at the core of the EAP is short term, solution based counselling, either via telephone, face-to-face or via the internet. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The Global HR Manager has a truly generalist role, leading much of our operational activity and providing support on HR Strategy for the global business, alongside coaching and advising with employee relations issues. This offers an excellent opportunity to learn and develop in a dynamic global environment.
The Global HR Manager will develop, implement, maintain, and continually evaluate solutions for, on-boarding, development, performance management, reward and succession planning.
- Working either directly or in conjunction with local HR representatives, delivery of key HR objectives globally
- Lead on assessing and implementing a global HR system that allows management of everyday HR issues such as annual leave, absence management and performance management.
- Support the organisation through a period of rapid growth maintaining oversight for employment law compliance (including international variations), recruitment and induction processes, employment contracts, learning and development and performance management.
- With support from local consultants/ legal advisors, create and manage all global HR policies and maintain in line with country specific legislation and best practice.
- Introduce and carry out grading and Global salary benchmarking
- Review and implement a plan and objectives to ensure ICAS International has an effective operational HR offering/service which offers a global standard and meeting internal and external compliance standards
- Oversee all immigration activity directly managing each case and external providers0
- Lead on global employee relations, including performance management, disciplinary & grievance, M&A, TUPE and redundancies where applicable.
- Management of the annual performance and salary review processes, introducing a system to manage these processes globally and ensure consistency in performance related pay/ bonus scheme
- Build on the introduction of HR Management Information, Reporting and KPIs and ensure 'value add'
- Promote the Company's culture and identify ways to integrate this into HR initiatives and processes.
- Co-ordinating and managing an organisation's workforce.
- Providing channels of communication between an organisation's management team and the employees.
- Developing, implementing, and reviewing HR policies.
- Overseeing employee benefits and services.
- Advising managers on organisational policies (regarding complaints, concerns, disciplinary procedures, and so on).
- Managing employee records.
- Overseeing an organisation's recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes.
- Identifying an organisation's staff training needs and overseeing succession planning in an organisation.
- Supervising junior HR employees.
- Maintaining standards, adhering to ICAS mission and values and adhering to organisational policies
- Any other duties as requested by Director: Group Corporate Services
This job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of duties but is intended to reflect a range of duties the post-holder will mainly perform. The job description will be reviewed regularly and may be changed in the light of experience and in consultation with the post-holder.