Graduate Recruitment Consultant
An office-based role for a new graduate - based in Fareham, near Waterlooville
Blueprint Recruitment is a successful, professional recruitment company based on the picturesque Cams Hall Estate park in Fareham, near to Havant and Waterlooville. As a result of expansion, we are now looking to recruit an additional trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
We are looking for a recent graduate to work as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant on matching professional candidates to our clients' open vacancies. You will be joining a busy office and will talking on the telephone to candidates and clients, building relationships and working to targets and daily objectives.
Ideally you will be a recent or new university graduate (in any subject) with a competitive and ambitious personality and the desire to succeed in a business career as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant. You will also be determined and proactive and will have a strong ability to communicate on the telephone. Full training is provided.
You will be paid a good basic salary and will receive commission and bonuses on top. We offer excellent graduate mentoring and career development, as well as team and individual incentive schemes and a wide range of additional benefits.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £28K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
- Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
- An environment that rewards individual achievements
- Charity Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go-karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, a free fruit basket, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, you must be a graduate and you should be eligible to live and work in the UK.