Working in recruitment isn't for the faint hearted, it's exciting, fast paced, challenging, and at times is like riding a roller coaster. You will need entrepreneurial spirit with a work ethic that's second to none. You will be passionate, ambitious, money motivated and driven to succeed in your career.
We are looking for Graduates with drive, ambition, commitment and an outstanding work ethic. You will be focussed on progressing your career, and passionate about providing the very best service to your clients and candidates. You must have excellent written and verbal communication, be confident and articulate and looking for an opportunity to excel quickly.
You will start to build your own mini business from day 1, by developing a network of candidates and clients within your specialist vertical market. Your varied role will include the following daily activities:
- Searching for suitable IT candidates who match our clients' requirements
- Headhunting and networking on sites such as LinkedIn / GitHub / Stack Overflow
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Interviewing candidates to assess their suitability for specific roles
- Arranging interviews for candidates and liaising with them during this time
- Making job offers to suitable candidates and handling rejections
- Taking references / collating relevant supporting documents
- Building relationships with existing and future clients
- Attending meeting with clients to explore potential opportunities
- Negotiating fees and terms of engagement
#FITLife - Life at Fruition
At Fruition IT we embrace our values of Pride, Energy and Perseverance and our Consultants embed them as the foundation of their work. Our Consultants are proud to work for Fruition IT, they are pro-active with high energy to maintain our market-leading status, and they work with both clients and candidates to ensure they deliver the best possible service no matter how tough a brief may be!
We are a high growth organisation who work with a huge range of technology employers throughout the UK, and as a business we re-invest profits to ensure we are leading in recruitment innovation in our marketplace and equipping our consultants with the best environment, tools and training to help them succeed.
We build long standing relationships with our clients and candidates, enjoying mostly repeat business and growth through recommendations and referrals. With a diverse team we recognise that no two people are the same and we focus on results rather than unachievable KPIs and work collaboratively to achieve our goals whilst having fun along the way!
What do our team members say?
Molly - Recruitment Consultant
"The last year and a half with Fruition has been great! It's amazing to be part of such a fun and close knit team and that continued even working from home! I always felt like I had support and guidance throughout the pandemic and the training you receive is brilliant! I can't wait to see how my career progresses with Fruition"
Andrew - Recruitment Consultant
"Fruition invests heavily in providing their consultants with the best tools and industry beating training- as well as having a strong team of senior recruiters who are on hand for coaching/ mentorship. Whilst we all have a competitive mindset, we work as a team and play to each others strengths"
Your benefits, to name a few
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential
- Lucrative commission - no thresholds!
- Ongoing training with external learning providers
- Clear and structured Career progression
- Bi annual winners trip to European destinations such as Marbella, Barcelona & Amsterdam
- Flexible working offer between the office and home
- Quarterly lunch clubs for top achievers
- Quarterly team socials
- Childcare vouchers
- Friday early finish
- Plus more!
If you're an interested in beginning your recruitment career within a graduate role, get in touch for a confidential chat today and we'll happily share our story with you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.