Health and Social Care Assessor - Luton
- Job Reference: EMP431260
- Date Posted: 9 March 2019
- Recruiter: Alderwood Education
- Website: http://www.alderwoodrecruitment.com/
- Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
- Salary: £23,000 to £26,500
- Sector: Apprentice Assessor, Education, FE, Trainer,Tutor, Coach, NVQ, RQF, QCF Assessor
- Job Type: Permanent
A leading training provider specialising in apprenticeships and work based learning training programmes, are looking for to appoint a Level 5 Care Assessor to join their team covering the Luton and surrounding areas.
In this role you will be supporting a caseload of circa 40 learners successfully through their apprenticeship qualifications.
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis where you will be based from home.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Visiting learners in the workplace
* Maintaining documentation on learners progression
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Carrying out learner reviews and work based assessments
* Complying with all quality assurance processes
* Building and developing relationships with employers and recruiting/ inducting new learners
My client is looking for qualified assessors that have the relevant management experience as well as their NVQ 4/5 in Care.
This role is remotely based so you will need excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage your own diary. Access to a vehicle and a full UK driving license are not essential.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified assessor with the TAQA, CAVA or A1 qualifications. You will need to have a background working in the elderley care sector, ideally to management level. Experience delivering full apprenticeships will be desirable although support will be given if you haven’t previously completed them.
Salary and benefits package:
• Competitive salary up to £26,500 (depending on experience and qualifications)
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• 40 per mile mileage
• Audio and Visual equipment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to[email removed]
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.