THIS IS A REMOTE BASED POSITION - MULTIPLE LOCATIONS AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE
What Benefits Can You Expect?
- Full time Permanent contract.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Mileage paid.
- Mobile phone and laptop provided.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5:30pm, Fridays 8.30am to 4pm.
- Salary: £23,500.
CareShield, a market leader in the development and delivery of training solutions within the care sector, are currently looking to recruit Health and Social Care Coaches to providing high quality apprenticeships to our customers.
CareShield are a rapidly expanding company offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop. Care is at the heart of everything CareShield do.
This is a remote based role with regional travel. Opportunity to manage your own diary and work a 38.5 hour week. Ideal for individuals with excellent communication skills making full use of technology and 1 to 1 visits.
For This Role You Need to be Able to Deliver:
- Health & Social Care Level 2 - Adult care Worker
- Health & Social Care Level 3 - Lead Adult Care Worker
- Health & Social Care Level 5 – Leadership and management
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Tutoring support - to support learners as they progress through the Adult Care Apprenticeship
- Assessment support - using our e-portfolio system and telephone/ email monthly contacts.
- Quality Assurance - to meet the internal quality standards and the requirements of Ofsted
- Administration - Support Learners' progress using CareShield systems and processes
- MUST HAVE either TAQA, A1, PTLLS qualification or equivalent assessors’ awards
- Functional skills in Maths and English level 2 or equivalent
- A minimum Level 3 Healthcare qualification or NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Proven track record of ability to deliver apprenticeships
- Full UK driving licence
- IT competent
Please note that CareShield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults. A DBS check will be requested in the event of being offered a position with us.