Clemence Rogers are Seeking a HGV Technician in Nuneaton.
It is a days role, shift pattern is as below:
Shift pattern Early's/Afters
(9.00-18.00 ) (6.00-15.00)
with one Saturday out of 3 (6.00-14.00)
• The annual salary is £42.339
• Holidays are 20 per annum plus BH, increases with length of service.
• Pension is standard 3% employer 5% employee.
• Private Healthcare after 2yrs service.
• CSP paid after 2yrs service, increases with length of service.
• Free on-site parking.
Applications are invited for a suitably qualified HGV Mechanic, this is a full-time permanent position, working an average of 48 hours per week at a Established Depot.
As an HGV Mechanic your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Transport requirements but will include:
• To inspect, report, repair and service trailers, vehicles and factory transport.
• To inspect and conduct pre-MOT checks to DVSA/VOSA standards.
• General garage housekeeping.
• To complete paperwork in relation to the above tasks.
• Any other ad hoc duties, as required.
• Full UK Driving Licence - HGV Class C+E licence is advantageous but not essential.
• Hold an Industry recognised qualification, either City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3.
• You should have HGV mechanical experience.
• Good knowledge of H&S practices.
• Excellent mechanical diagnostic skills.
• Good attention to details.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Effectively manage time and meet deadlines.
• Be able to work well individually and as part of a team.
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits