HR Administration Assistant
Our client, a leading legal company is looking for a HR and Partnership Administration Assistant to join their team based in Herne Bay. To provide general administrative support, maintaining personnel systems and ensuring all documents and data is kept confidential and secure.
- Acknowledge job applications, arrange interviews, inform candidates if unsuccessful
- Register new starter, apply for references, and chase responses when necessary
- Arrange inductions and training sessions
- Update personnel files
- Send/chase training evaluations forms
- Carry out audio tying and administrative tasks as required
- Answer enquiries, escalating as required
- Maintain annual leave spreadsheet
- Assist the HR Manager with administration of the Annual Appraisal System, updating spreadsheet, and amending job descriptions as required
- Make amendments to the staff handbook, policies and procedures as required
- Other tasks as deemed reasonable
- Previous office/admin experience
- Audio Typing
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Accurate with high attention to detail
- HR experience would be advantageous
- Able to work well under pressure
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.