Our client, based in Warwick, is currently recruiting for a HR Administrator on a temporarycontract for three months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and the role can be completely based from home.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with onboarding, recruitment of employees and processing HR queries.
Duties will include:
- Provide comprehensive day to day and more complex project support to the HR function and the business, within a shared service environment
- Ensuring that core HR processes are completed on a regular basis to a high standard, including providing first line HR support via email
- Supporting training and development activity, including coordinating the training calendar, and handling course administration such as issuing invites.
- Updating and maintaining the recruitment system and trackers, and arranging interview and assessments
- Managing recruitment and on-boarding compliance, including Right to Work checks and vetting processes
- Handling data cleansing, filling and archieving regularly, and in line with GDPR principles
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Support line managers
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- Opportunity to work from home
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; Personnel Assistant; Recruitment; HR Generalist; Employee Relations
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details